The new Keen app presented by Google recently is getting popular among the users all over the world. However, since this tool is brand new, quite many questions appear regarding its use and general specifics of the app.
And one of the most frequently met questions if how to make use of Keen at all? As you can understand, this is usually asked by the new users who see this tool for the first time.
And if you have never been using any tool like Pinterest or similar ones, read attentively since this information will be 100% handy for you!
So how do you use Keen?
- Think of what you are especially interested in. Something that you are keen on. It can be one topic or several different interests – you decide. No limitations!
- Now create a keen about the specific interest. Try to make titles that are both easy to remember and they show the major idea of the topic (for instance, “How to make an awesome coffee” or “How to grow lemons on a windowsill”)
- Feel free to follow the keens of other users that seem interesting to you, like this, you will be regularly receiving updates on the keens you are curious about
- Once you created your keen, you can save certain web searches you need results for. The program will automatically search all the web and offer you the new topics and materials the second they appear
- If some links interested you more than others, you can tap on the gem icon to save them and read later, or if you would like to learn more about this particular subject
- The more keens you make and the more materials you add to each keen, the more new information and web results you get to explore!
- Keen allows creating communities united by their shared interests. Make your keen public and invite collaborators to get more new ideas and information from your mates.
And remember that all the information you have in your Keen community is closed for public access until you save those to your own keen.